Trucking and Transportation Lawyers serving Vermont & New York
Trucking and Transportation attorneys provide support in a competitive and highly regulated industry.
Ryan Smith & Carbine, Ltd. represents carriers and companies both large and small. Our attorneys serve national, regional, state, and local carriers, manufacturers, insurers and more.
Our transportation and trucking clients trust their legal concerns to us, confident in our knowledge and skills. With the coveted AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, the lawyers of Ryan Smith & Carbine, Ltd. have been representing companies for more than 65 years in all transportation and trucking legal matters, including:
- Risk management
- Commercial trucking and transportation insurance
- Commercial disputes
- Labor and employment disputes
- Employee and contractor classification disputes
- Property and casualty losses
- Corporate and business law
- Federal and State regulatory compliance
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) matters
- Environmental matters
- Trade association law
- OSHA compliance
- Department of Transportation (DOT) matters
- Litigation and arbitration
- Contract matters, including leases, broker agreements, and carrier agreements
- Criminal representation arranged for transportation-related matters
The attorneys of Ryan Smith & Carbine, Ltd. use their skill, knowledge of the industry and the law to keep your business competitive while addressing compliance, business, and litigation matters.
Contact our trucking and transportation attorneys today
Ryan Smith & Carbine, Ltd. is a full-service law firm. To schedule an appointment to meet with one of our attorneys, call our office at 802-786-1000. You can also use the contact us form on this website to send us a message.